Type O boots
Disclaimer: These pages are for Type O Negative die-hards who want every single bit of music. No commercial background, just a list, not an advertisement.
With increasing popularity, the amount of illegal CDs (bootlegs) also increases. On this page the known bootlegs (to me):
Since the upcoming CD copying on CDR, a few bootlegs have been made by some creative souls. They consist of live concerts, odd stuff and unauthorized remixes. They are sold on eBay for ridiculous prices. HANDS OFF ! ! ! !
The most infamous:
These CDRs are listed here as a warning! Don't pay more than $10 for them!!
Thanks to lestat
- 13 13 Live *
- Rusted Crowbar I *
- Rusted Crowbar II *
- Fate, Ode and Sodomy *
- Paranoid Carnivore
- Bizarre Blood * (2CD)
- The Vinnlandic Party *
- I still know you're fucking someone else * Crap
- We all live in negativity
- Regrets: Forgive Us
- Corruption & Destruction
- Blood Moon Rising (2CD)*
- Nativity in Black (2CD)*
- Out of the Graveyard
- Decomposed in Toronto (2CD)
- Live in Cleveland
- Blood Soaked Covers
- Full Steele Jacket
- Bad Ground
- Lycanthropy Live
- Negative Influences
- Concrete Boots
- Bizarre Fest or Halloween?
- First Blood
- Negative Influences
- Man Of Steele
- Wolf Moon (Bizarre Festival show, again)
- World Crashing Down* (on tape)
- Deep Throat Pete
- Suspended in Dusk * Crap (It looks real but has a smell...)
- Vandals of Art * Crap
- Frozen 99 (Bizarre Festival show, again)
- World Coming Down 1999 (The Rave, Milwaukee)
- The Rave (The Rave, Milwaukee)
- Blood, Fire and Steele (Stockholm, Sweden 2000) They haven't even been there in 2000!!! Get it on Napster
- The Lords and Profits (B-sides/rare tracks. Get them on Napster)
- Destinations of the feces (B-sides/rare tracks. Get them on Napster)
- Shadow Domain (Cleveland 9/29/99. Get it on Napster)
- Profits of Doom (B-sides/rare tracks. Get them on Napster) Same as The Lords and Profits???
- Nativity in Negativity (B-sides/rare tracks. Get them on Napster)
- After Dusk (Cleveland 9/29/99. Get it on Napster)
- Negativity Beach (Live at Myrtle Beach??? Get it on Napster)
I'm getting really sick of the amount of bootleg CDRs sold on eBay for ridiculous prices. That's gotta stop. So I offer you hereby a (almost) free copy of the above bootlegs marked with an *. If you send me 2 blank CDRs of extra capacity (80 minutes) I'll return 1 of those to you with the bootleg of your choice with a full color copy of front and back cover with a maximum of 3 bootlegs (sorry but I've got more requests than my burner and free time can take).
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the address...(that's in the Netherlands)
This idea was brought up to me by Jesus, you could e-mail him if you want a copy of the October 4th show (1999!!) but he got to much requests so he asked if I would remove his e-mail addy.
If you know of other boots or the ones I don't have, please mail me the title, track listing and further info like the price, please! We could also trade, I've got some interesting stuff to swap...and I also would like to trade CDR copies!
Return to the Type O Negative homepage